Anthony especially pointed out that these sheets would be perfect for me. I happen to have a deep aversion to being touched while I'm sleeping and I am often reminding Anthony of where the center bar of our iron bed is. Poor guy! The only exception to my sleeping without being touched has been when Addie was a newborn. I think that had more to do with exhaustion than a personal preference for her over him. The only change I would make to this fabulous invention might be to extend the zero line all the way down. :)

I really thought the second picture was a great idea...I wish I'd seen it when we first moved into our house! Our basement does not have any storage, so shoes just pile up by the back door. It would be so nice to have them in drawers right there instead of either on the floor, or two stories up in the closet! This could seriously be the next fanny pack.

Speaking of our house...That's what we've been busy with. We accepted an offer last week and we've been busy with that process since then. Most of it should be finished tomorrow with the inspection, but we'll have an appraisal sometime this month too. Such a relief! Now the only thing left to do is have a baby & move. Easy!
Random Addie updates:
Her new favorite word is CUTE. Everything is cute. When we drive down the highway, each car we pass is a "cute car" and if I happen to comment that anything is cute, she will start up on calling everything cute all over again. If she were not so young I'd think she was mocking me. A few mornings ago, Addie was in her crib saying "mommy's pretty, Addie's cute."
She also likes to attempt a countdown with many physical activities like going down the stairs, sliding down a slide, or running from the entryway into the living room. She goes to her starting spot and says, "Two, Four...Five" the countdown simply starts over until I figure out what she is doing and give her a "One, Two, Three, Go!" so she can move from her spot.


4 comments:
Awesome inventions! I ESPECIALLY Love the stairs/drawers idea. genius! And Addie is 'cute'!! I can see her counting down waiting for you to count down with her :)
Julie, I've tagged you! Check out my blog and play.
Great ideas! Now we know what Anthony is getting for father's day:) Yeah on the home sale!!!!
I love the stair idea...I need that. (wait, I don't have any stairs) When we have stairs, we need that.
I think I need another Addie video of her saying "cute"! It is so fun to have little girls...We tell Emma she is beautiful especially in her sunday best or with skirts on, so now whenever I wear a skirt or dress she says, "ohhh, you look beautiful!"
gotta love that!
Post a Comment