Wednesday, April 16, 2008
We've got SUNSHINE!!
Oh happy day (or week...we're on day 3)!! We have sunshine all over the place and today it actually crossed the 70 degree line. I was starting to lose hope. Anthony and Addie played at the park downtown yesterday while I ran across the street for a pedicure. I'm so glad to have some warm weather to flash my pretty toes in! :)
I was seriously starting to feel as if I was just waiting for each dreary day to go by as soon as it started! That's not exactly the way I like to live. I am just not made for long winters at ALL! All the gorgeous coats, boots, and sweaters, not to mention yummy hot cocoas and soups I LOVE are not worth my sanity. I needed to document this so that I can look it up in August and remember how much I missed warmth and sunshine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love the sunshine too!
I'm glad ya'll are soaking up the rays. Hopefully it will last.
So are you having your bebe there in Iowa? Or once you're in NC? Did ya'll find a place for the year?
And what are Anthony's plans for after that? Already have a job all mapped out? Keep us in the loop!
Lins
She is too cute for words!!! I love when she lands on her bum and it goes 'boing!'. Dave asked me yesterday if I can imagine Maggie walking, and I said no, because I can only imagine how she is right now. But this video makes me want her to ride down a slide :) Looks like so much fun!
Good job on the video. Very cute. Addie is SO HAPPY! Who can blame her? :) I am glad Mr. Sunshine finally came your way. We will have to get pedicures together when I'm in IA.
Holly
this is so neat...how did you edit your video and add music...very cool!
Addy is so stinkin' cute. I love her little run. Now what do you think about all this rain?
Post a Comment