Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hot Mama!

So, I have definitely been aware that I'm warmer than most of my company lately. However, today I got proof that maybe the saying "bun in the oven" isn't so strange. I went to the salon for highlights (please don't judge me...I don't inhale.) By the time my hairdresser had all of my head covered in foil, she said that my head was so hot she wasn't even going to put me under the dryer. I usually go under for 20 minutes to heat up the foils. No, today just 20 minutes of sitting in my chair sweating and swelling did the job. I was truly amazed at my self-cooking abilities. Wow...thank goodness this pregnancy will NOT go through the summer!

3 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

That is awesome! I just got my hair done too, and I think it is always just hot in salons. I also think it is that blasted cover they drape over you. Whatever they are made of makes me hot every time!

Keri Hove said...

I had the same problem pre and post pregnancy...so I know EXACTLY what you are talking about! Hang in there, not too much longer!

BandHGardner said...

"Hey good lookin'. Whatcha got cookin'? How's about cookin' somethin' up for me?" (Imagine me singing this to you... :))

I bet you look beautiful.