We are having so much fun here in Houston with our friends and family. Addie is LOVING the chance to play with her cousins. On Saturday night, Dave, Serena and Maggie came over for dinner. The girls wrapped up the night with a bath, which Addie loved. The first thing she said on Sunday morning was, "I take a bath with Maggie!"

These were pretty much the only two moments where Addie was not saying, "I play with this one" and trying to take whatever poor Maggie was holding.


And these two have become fast friends once again. I think the age difference makes them great pals. Addie just follows JD around mostly doing whatever he's doing. These kids have such a good Nana. Lucky lucky.

We dipped frozen bananas in chocolate and then covered them in sprinkles tonight for Family Home Evening. Addie and JD loved it of course as you can see from the pictures.

So many people to see, but we're having a great time trying to fit it all in! We've seen Brent, Holly, and Clark twice now but no pictures! I'll have to fix that.
3 comments:
Wow sounds like you are having a great time in Texas! Addi is getting so big!
Too cute for words! Glad you are having a grand ole' time here in TX!
Sounds like a lot of fun. Those bananas look good!!
Post a Comment