Monday, January 19, 2009

Seven Months Old

Jack is seven months old tomorrow! I may do everyone a favor and avoid blogging tomorrow so that I don't accidentally spout off any crazy political opinions. :)

Here he is in all his cuteness.



I have a feeling this boy will be keeping me on my toes for many, many years to come. He would be very happy to skip sitting completely and go straight to crawling. He has already mastered a decent scoot that makes him look like a little inch worm. All he needs is to see something exciting (like one of Addie's toys) and it's pretty amazing how fast he gets there. Whole new ballgame from Addie, who was content to sit from months 6 to 10 and really only bothered crawling and walking because of all the praise it won her. This picture is a little blurry because he was in motion and my camera wasn't set for that. At least I got the camera out, right?



I'm glad I could take the time to mark at least ONE month of this boy's growth. It seems like I've missed most of them. I love having Jack in my life. He's just the happiest little baby. I'm such a lucky mom!

8 comments:

BandHGardner said...

He's a cute little boy.

I would be quite disappointed if you didn't blog tomorrow. I'd love to hear what you have to say. :)

Serena said...

Oh Jack! What a cutie! I love his knee pads on his pants. I can't believe you had him 7 months ago. Unbelievable! He is turning into a fun little boy. Love him!!

Kristi said...

He is just adorable. I love his dark hair.

Texas Blad's said...

I cannot believe its been 7 months! He is so big and so cute! And, I think you are particularly gifted when writing about your political opinions and always enjoy reading them!!

Lori said...

So stinkin' cute, that Jack! Time goes by way to quickly!

Em said...

Love that first picture. Cute boy.

Em said...

Oh, and if you want to blog your political opinions, shoot, get on it woman! That's the beautiful thing about freedom of speech and BLOGS to express ourselves. Besides, you know most of your readers will agree. :)

Jessica Sorensen said...

He is so cute! I don't think I ever got to see him before you guys left Iowa.