NO FAIR! You obviously made them small so we couldn't see the awesomeness of the hair. But thanks for posting. I'd hate to tell Addie and Jack you can't keep promises!
Too bad the picture doesn't get bigger when you click on it. I'd like to get the full effect. :)
They show up bigger in Facebook, which is where I downloaded them from. Not sure why they are so small here. Oh well...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
NO FAIR! You obviously made them small so we couldn't see the awesomeness of the hair. But thanks for posting. I'd hate to tell Addie and Jack you can't keep promises!
Too bad the picture doesn't get bigger when you click on it. I'd like to get the full effect. :)
They show up bigger in Facebook, which is where I downloaded them from. Not sure why they are so small here. Oh well...
Post a Comment