Married for 7 years
6 anniversaries spent apart
owned 5 cars
lived in 4 places
3 foreign vacations
blessed with 2 children
had (past tense) 1 dog
6 anniversaries spent apart
owned 5 cars
lived in 4 places
3 foreign vacations
blessed with 2 children
had (past tense) 1 dog
Just for fun, I dug up this picture of us the night we got engaged. The expression on Anthony's face was priceless.The below picture captured the other 50% of emotions he was feeling that night (I hope).

We celebrated on Friday night by going out to a restaurant called Christopher's. There is a Christopher's restaurant here that is oddly very similar to the Christopher's that we went to the night we became engaged in College Station, Texas. We both remembered the one in College Station being better than the one here. Maybe we were just looking through rose colored glasses?


9 comments:
How sweet! On a random note, I totally remember that couch. Ahh...the memories. :)
Congratulations! I hope you have a great night!
Happy Anniversary! I am glad that I was there on your wedding day! Hope that all is well with you!
Miss you!
Happy Anniversary guys!! Your photos are too sweet! Miss you!
Congrats on seven years that is so wonderful!
Oh I love that first picture!!
Happy Anniversary! What a cute post.
Congrats on 7 years! This is a cute picture of you two!
LOVE the picture! Congrats--see you soon!
Post a Comment