Tuesday, June 02, 2009
I Can Almost Taste It
Spring is finally wrapping up here and today it is hitting 90. I'm sad for the heat, but hopeful my allergies will get better! I'm always happy for swimming weather too. We're spending every minute we can stand outside, enjoying homemade strawberry ice cream (thanks to Anthony & the farmer's market), and thinking about packing. I may do a box today just for kicks. :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That bubble picture is so cool.
I love the look you are getting in the last picture!
Can't believe it's time for you to pack AGAIN, already. Julia still talks about Addy every time we drive by your old place. She loves looking at her pictures and videos on the blog. Such cuties.
Such great pictures! Too cute, those kiddos of yours.
Yes - pack, pack, pack and get yourself HERE! When are you moving? I want to know how many more weeks I have to wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment