Monday, June 01, 2009

I Want to Go to There

swimming. fishing. crabbing. sunbathing. sailing. dunes. sand castle building. bucket filling. stroller racing. sea shell collecting. sand eating (babies only). kite flying. wild horses we never found. off-roading on the beach. cute shops. morning jogs along the water. morning jogs on the beach. much soreness the next day. beautiful lighthouses. the Wright Brothers museum. naps. seafood. rain. wind. sun. seagulls. sandpipers. dolphins. crabs. bears. crazy attempt at family photos. ahhhh...

let's do it again!

Outer Banks from Julie Berg on Vimeo.


6 comments:

Street Fam said...

looks like so much fun! the outer banks is on my list of places to visit. someday... :)

Em said...

muahaha--- "I want to go to there". Good stuff!

The Schroeder Family said...

That looks like a ton of fun. I want to go!! I'm glad you guys had a fun time on vacation.

BandHGardner said...

Wow. Looks absolutely glorious! Can we come next time?

Jessica McKay said...

We were in Duck exactly 4 years ago. It was one of my all-time favorite vacations. We hope to do it again, too!

Melissa Wilson said...

i want to go to there too! Gotta love 30 Rock. It looks like so much fun!