
This little girl makes our life so fun!
Some of Addie's current favorites:
Strawberries
Pickles & Olives
Riding her bicycle
Dress-up
Jewelry
Curious George
Cousins
Baths without washing her hair (she asks EVERY night!)
Dates with Mom or Dad
Dresses (just this week she asked me if the guy working at the grocery store liked her dress)
Chapstick
Washing her hands "with her new pink soap in her new bathroom in her new house"


8 comments:
Happy Birthday Addie!!! We miss you!
Wow she is 3 already! Happy Birthday! Already worried about her dress...her dad will have his hands full in about 13 years....
Happy Birthday, Adeline! We love you!
Happy Birthday to Addie! It was so great to see you and play this week. :-) I am so glad you are closer - we'll have lots of playdates for the future!
Happy Birthday, Addie! I can't believe she's already 3!! I love her shoes in the picture, those are favorites at my house, too!
Happy Birthday!
Already addicted to chapstick, too. I love it.
Happy Birthday, Addie! We hope you had a fun day! Hopefully we will get to meet you in person soon!
Happy Belated Birthday! Isn't it fun to have a girly girl!!
Post a Comment