Here she is as we walked into the school. I must say, she looked a little more scared this year than last, but the teachers said she did great.
Finding her cubby...so fun to be an "A" and get the first spot in the class!
She was all smiles when I got there and her teacher said she had even taken a short nap despite all of the new and exciting things going on. Guess it was the super dooper cute nap mat I bought her with an attached blanket and pillow...I can rationalize, right?


6 comments:
What a doll! And you look skinny.
I'm glad she had a good first day! She looks so cute, as always!
Rationalize away because that is a super cute backpack and I'm sure the nap mat is even better!
How cute! Please tell us where you found her cute backpack and sleeping mat! My guess is Potterybarn?
Backpack was from pbkids but the nap mat is from http://www.monogramchick.com. It's my friend Sarah's business and she is GREAT!
Thanks, Julie! Those are too cute!
Post a Comment