Yesterday I turned 32 and it was a great day. As I get older I'm trying to expect less and less from my birthdays, but yesterday I got so much attention from friends and family. It really felt like a celebration all day. One friend sent me Godiva. Another brought over Le Madeleine for lunch, along with a pair of hot red shoes. Tonight a group of girls is taking me to dinner. Top it all off with closing on our house today and I'd say it's been a good birthday!
Here is a self portrait of my 32 year old self. I'm totally saying "smile" through my teeth...can't tell at all, right?

I'm definitely hoping to use the same title for all of my birthdays in the future. :)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! I'm so happy it was the 'best birthday ever'. I want to see a picture of the hot red shoes.
Post a Comment