
The kids and I spent the first two days of Spring Break in College Station with my sister Emily. We had such a great time! Addie and Jack loved playing with their cousins and I thoroughly enjoyed letting Emily cook yummy food for me and be completely in charge of entertainment! The bulk of the entertainment: a tent in the backyard. Oh the joys!

The girls took baby dolls and princess clothes outside the whole time. They were in heaven aside from the annoying two year old boy with his golf club/weapon.

These two girls really play well together. One afternoon while the little boys napped, Emily and I actually napped on the couches while the girls quietly colored. They just discussed what color the princesses should be and complimented each other on their fine work.

We went to Brenham to tour the Blue Bell ice cream factory. Little did we know that this idea was VERY popular. We got there at 11 and had to get tickets for a 12:30 tour time. So we found a great park in town to picnic and let the kids run around.

This park was really fun. If we'd known it was there we would have planned more time for playing. The factory tour was also really cool. I would do it again. I've always had a thing for watching food on conveyor belts I guess, and the free ice cream in their new ice cream parlor was a nice touch too!


Emily has a talent for catching Jack's many faces.





We will be crashing College Station again asap!


1 comment:
A tent in the backyard. So simple. Brilliant!!
Post a Comment