Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Niner

Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.

~Albert Camus




Nine years ago today our little family began in Houston, Texas. What a great day and what a wonderful nine years! I'm so happy to have Anthony by my side in this life. This has been a great year full of opportunities for growth and I'm so grateful for every bit of it. Now I can start planning the 10 year getaway...

4 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

Congrats! What a blessing to be so well matched! :)

Em said...

Can I come along on the 10 year getaway? ;o) Love that quote. I always hated when a date would walk in front of me! Makes me think of Granddad--always by Grandmother's side or directly behind her just to watch over her.

Waisath Family said...

Congrats Julie & Anothony. Aww, your family is so beautiful! Miss you guys!

Texas Blad's said...

Congratulations on 9 years, I love this picture of your family!