Addie had her second ballet recital today and it was SO fun! We are all tired, at least Addie and I are. It was hard for me to find a picture of her where you couldn't see it in her eyes!

I've spent just as many hours as Addie has involved in ballet so I should get a picture, too!

This was my debut ballet bun hairdo fixing opportunity! I was pretty proud of myself for mastering a new skill.


Two tired kiddos! Jack and Anthony went out all morning while we were doing the dress rehearsal, so Jack just had a short nap in the car to go on after a late night last night.

Here are the girls lined up and ready to go! So cute!
Mikaela and Addie
On stage looking so together...like they know what they are doing...
Then the fun begins. This isn't the greatest picture, but it highlights the fact that everyone on the stage is doing something different. I should explain that the goal of ballet at this age is form. It's all about the form of the move you are doing at the wrong time...



Addie and Elise

What fun! Addie improved so much this year. It makes me excited for next year. Today was really fun. My favorite part: I spent most of my day one-on-one with my little girl. I love the days I have to just focus on her!


1 comment:
Aw...so much cuteness going on in these pictures. Excellent job on the bun! She looks beautiful and she's lucky to have such a great mom who knows how to make her feel special at times like this. Love the pic of you two together. Beautiful girls!
Post a Comment