So, I'll explain my strange blog title first thing. I quit my job this week. It's a job, sure, but I must say it was one that I really enjoyed. I was good at it. My husband had his job and I had mine. Each night, for the past four and a half years of our marriage, we would converge for dinner and discuss the different happenings of our jobs. I would console him about the upside-down politics of his and he would give me ideas of ways to hit my next target. Our jobs provided a nice home, nice enough cars, nice clothes, and the opportunity to do a lot of fun things like travel when ever we could get time off from them. This was our life up until August 1, 2006.Now life as we know it has changed. We knew it would, but had no true idea how great it would be. The birth of our daughter, Adeline, truly changed everything. All of the sudden, the job that I thought I enjoyed so much couldn't even hold a candle to the fun of being home with her during the day. Naturally, other things have changed. We are both now comfortable talking about poop on a regular basis and have little regard for our clothing when spit up hits it for the first, second, or even third time.
That being said, life has ultimately changed for the better and I thought it should be documented! Besides, I need something creative to do while Baby Einstein educates my child...


No comments:
Post a Comment