Friday, December 08, 2006

Cool Drool

It's sunny today, but so darn cold we're still hanging inside. I don't have anything that needs to be done out, so I see no reason in braving the weather.
Check out the cool drool/spit up here. It looks like one long string coming out of Addie's mouth. It doesn't even phase her though, she just keeps on watching Einstein. Anthony says it looks like Adam Sandler on "Big Daddy" when she does this. He can't wait to teach her to hang her drool to the ground. He's teasing of course...I think? She's been a little fussy lately, so there's been a lot of Einstein. It keeps her happy for short spurts and gives me a break from her sensitivity!
I snapped this quick shot of Simon while I was photoing Addie cause he was whining non-stop. His little life has changed so much since Addie arrived. Here he is, just inches away from some coveted sunshine. I would let him bask in it by the window, but the other day I caught him chewing on the corner of the 2nd, yes 2nd, rug we've had here. He ruined 3 of the 4 corners of the last one, plus it was around for potty training so I thought it would be nice to have a fresh one for Addie. I'm still mad about it, so he's in the dog house until further notice.
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Julie said...

Well, if I'd know that was all it took...