22 Things I Love About My Sister
Emily is 22 today & I know she loves the blog lists so I thought I'd do one for HER!
1. Her laugh!
2. People say we look EXACTLY alike which we find funny because she has gorgeous blue eyes and brown hair.
3. She has GORGEOUS blue eyes - and so does Addie, so that's a pretty cool link!
4. She loves loud trucks.
5. She loves to garden and decorate with flowers.
6. I can make her day with a basket full of fresh tomatoes.
7. She's a terrible liar.
8. She is not too proud to say "never mind" - like the time she begged to go to Tijuana and as soon as we got there and she saw how trashy it was, she asked if we could leave!
9. She bears the brunt of being youngest SO well!
10. She lets us tease her about the same thing over and over again. :) (Like Paris!)
11. She has big dreams!
12. Her nieces and nephews think she hung the moon.
13. She's not too timid to admit she doesn't want to do something.
14. She is a great listener.
15. She is true to her friends.
16. When she was little she would always jump in my bed at night and move around real fast to warm it up for me!
17. She makes cool quilts.
18. She makes really cool cakes - just a regular Martha!
19. She barely even has to try to get a great tan...not fair!
20. Per Anthony - She makes her husband fried chicken which he thinks is the coolest!
21. She has a witty sense of humor acquired through many years of teasing from Grandad!
22. She can light up any family event with her smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
AW! What a nice treat! Those made me laugh. thanks Jew!
Oh, and I believe I begged to go to the beautiful town of Rosarita, not Tijuana. Obviously though they were one in the same! "This isn't what it looked like in all the movies in Spanish class".
Post a Comment