Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Future Basketball Great





In addition to being taller than all the babies her own age, Addie can palm just about anything. One of these pictures has her gripping her sippy cup with her little tiny hand. It's like her hands have suction or something. I think she has a great future in basketball...that is if the "culture" of women's basketball turns back around from what it was becoming when I left high school and again becomes a respectable sport for feminine girls who like to go on dates with boys. If things in that area don't change, well, I guess she'll be a great tennis player, golfer, or runner! Anthony has a highly unusual 3-day weekend this weekend. I think he's going to get the baby gates up, so life as we know it will now be over until we leave this house in a year. So sad.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

i told you ........ you should come spend your 3 day weekend in Tx !