Wednesday, August 01, 2007

One Year Old



This is a pretty uneventful video, however, since most of my family has not seen Addie in a while I thought I might post it anyway so you can see what she's up to. We turned her car seat around this week so she's having fun getting to see where we are going. Very exciting. :)

In the video she looks kinda funny when she eats a Cheerio. That is because for the past two days she has been really enjoying chewing with her front teeth. So everything she eats she bites with her front teeth. I picked this David Gray song because Anthony "borrowed" it from someone else that was in the hospital while we were when Addie was born. So it brought back memories of her first week with us and the music we listened to as we got to know our little girl.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I didn't find it uneventful at all !!

Watched it over and over again