Addie got to meet Mitt Romney yesterday. I thought she would behave since it was lunchtime and she'd be eating but she was the annoying baby the whole time. I practically had to chase the governor down for this picture. I finally told one of his guys that if he'd help me get a picture I'd take my noisy baby home. That worked! :)
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Snuggles, Jogging, and Politics
Addie got to meet Mitt Romney yesterday. I thought she would behave since it was lunchtime and she'd be eating but she was the annoying baby the whole time. I practically had to chase the governor down for this picture. I finally told one of his guys that if he'd help me get a picture I'd take my noisy baby home. That worked! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You look hot Jules! Way to go on manipulating Mitt into taking that picture... classic! ;)
Holly G.
Holly is right.... you look great. The other two subjects in the picture are not bad either!!
Post a Comment