Saturday, September 08, 2007

Ode to Our Friends

 
Tonight is the first night since Brent and Holly moved that the lameness of our life without them is setting in. I'm realizing that this last 13 months with Addie we have enjoyed the ease of a social life that was very accommodating to her because the Gardners came here so much. It was great...only now here we are, all alone! This is the last picture I have of them. Brent and I were having a speed Scrabble throw down. I won. :)

Here are just a few things MISSING from life now:

1) Anthony's golfing buddy
2) Julie's shopping buddy
3) Julie's desire to cook at ALL (what can I say...I need compliments people!!)
4) Addie misses Holly's strange animal noises
5) Addie also misses Brent's strange unknown noises
6) Anthony misses mass quantities of meat
7) Scrabble...what's the use anymore?
8) Random Google arguments (for those of you who don't know what that is, as soon as any discrepancy arises about a topic you go directly to google and do a search to clear it up!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Street Fam said...

This picture makes me miss them too :( sniff, sniff

Brent said...

We miss a lot of things about you guys too. You're very missed, though we've had more stuff to distract us. We'll compile a list for you to read, but just off the top of my head: We miss Anthony sniffing our experimental food right after tasting it. We also miss being a part of Julie's social experiment ("We must understand them if we are to rule them.")....