One of these days this girl is going to WALK! She's trying so hard! I had to post the first picture because it's one of the few pictures Anthony ever catches of me where I'm not making a strange face or showing off three chins. I'm thinking maybe I should just do nothing but stare blankly ahead for the rest of my life if that is what looks best.
Addie is trying her best to walk, and she loves it. She makes the funniest faces when she's standing on her own, or walking. On Sunday she took almost 10 steps, very slowly of course. Steps with the left foot were bigger than steps with the right, so she walked in a circle. Our first reaction was to laugh, but then we started thinking about how sad it would be if she always turned right.



3 comments:
How sweet is little Adeline! She is stinking hilarious. I love her "look" and she seems to really be growing into a lot of personality. I miss her! AND YOU! BTW, you look fantastic in that first picture, although it is quite hysterical seeing the two of you stare down the camera.
Loves, :)
Holly
I agree...you look fantastic!
I love your pictures (and humor)! I can't wait to see Addie walking!
Post a Comment