Here is a short video I got of Addie last week & keep forgetting to post. She's saying "wow." She's been working hard on her "o" sounds for the past week or so. She also signs baby, dog, and sleep for anyone who can't understand what the muffled voice in the background is saying. :)
5 comments:
wow that is SO cute. She tries so hard!!!
Julie,
Please stop her from growing up so fast! I am missing so much. I can't believe how much older she seems. Hopefully, we'll end up in the same state...
Oh, and the cheerleader costume is fantastic! What a cute little girl.
Holly
I love this movie, she IS growing up fast and I just love her sweet faces and of course the signs!
wow! she is so adorable!! my girls wanted to watch that video over and over!
Julie,
What a cutie you have! I love the "Wow"! And the dog sign...way too cute.
-Sunny
Post a Comment