I forgot to post a little brag on my hubby for refinishing the kitchen counters while Addie and I were in Houston this past week. What a nice guy! :)
He also put together a website for our house, which we are putting on the market this month. Take a look, share with your friends, come buy it from us...whatever you are prompted to do. Check out the Big Yellow Barn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cool website, makes me want to move in! Good luck selling it!
What a nice place! Anthony did a good job on the website. After looking at the site, I feel like I've been there. Good luck selling!
A- you are so manly.
I can't believe you guys are getting ready to move. Where does the time go? Seriously, if you need help moving, let me know! Maybe Brent and I could figure out our vacation schedule to make sure we are in IA when you need help.
H.
IMPRESSIVE! I always loved your place. If your phone doesn't ring off the hook, I'd be surprised. Love Addie's room, too!
Post a Comment