So, it's 8:30 p.m. and I just mentioned to my husband that I was going to go get a bowl of cereal from the kitchen. His response, "Didn't you eat enough for dinner?"
You go ahead and you have that bowl of cereal!! Men just don't understand!! I ate cereal all day long with Maggie. I just couldn't get enough Cocoa Puffs. Oh well.
cereal-- not at breakfast time is the BEST thing ever!!! Did you smack him? I probably would have smacked Rob a good one. But then again, maybe if someone would have pointed out how HORRIFICALLY monsterous I had gotten with Dean- I might...might have cut it back. Maybe not! :)
9 comments:
You go ahead and you have that bowl of cereal!! Men just don't understand!! I ate cereal all day long with Maggie. I just couldn't get enough Cocoa Puffs. Oh well.
Oh Berg.
Too funny! Eat all the cereal you want!!
I ate a bowl of cereal about this same time almost every night with Anna...and Chris would join me! :) I wonder what it is with pregnancy and cereal??
cereal-- not at breakfast time is the BEST thing ever!!!
Did you smack him? I probably would have smacked Rob a good one.
But then again, maybe if someone would have pointed out how HORRIFICALLY monsterous I had gotten with Dean- I might...might have cut it back. Maybe not! :)
Nice! Oh my...what would I have done...probably cried or smacked him :)
When I was pregnant, I ate cereal all the time before I went to bed. It soothed my heartburn... and my hungry tummy!
I'm with Shaela on that one. It was either that or ice cream and it tasted a lot better than Tums! Eat on!!!!
Anthony: "haven't you had enough for dinner?"
Translation: "haven't you had enough for dinner?"
It means what he said, not something he didn't say. For whatever reason, women tend to get confused about this sometimes. :)
Post a Comment