Saturday, May 31, 2008

Father-Toddler Camp Out


Anthony and Addie went to our church's annual Father-Toddler camp out last night. He opted to bring her home when she was tired instead of trying the pack 'n play in a tent route, but they had a good time either way. Anthony came home inspired to turn us into campers and spent most of the evening shopping for tents with multiple "rooms" and air conditioners in an effort to lure me.

I enjoyed a fun dinner out with other wives whose hubbies were camping. So nice! :)

7 comments:

Texas Blad's said...

She is so cute! I've never heard of a fahter-toddler camp-out!! Genius!! I bet a Mom invented it!

BandHGardner said...

Oh Anthony, why are you afraid of the pack n' play? :)

We'll go camping with you guys. Sounds like fun!

Melissa Wilson said...

What a cute idea! I love it, and Addie looks so cute!

Vickie said...

Give in and go camping! It is some of the best family fun you will ever have!!

Shaela said...

Yeah... We tried tent camping a few times... and now we have a camper. I don't know what happened? I really loved it when I was a kid???

Serena said...

hmmm, camping in Texas is hot. That's all I've got to say. But it is a fun time, you know, with all the campfires and yummy food and ending up on the side of the tent that has a tree root underneath your sleeping bag. Good times.

larshannon said...

I love that Addie is just the right size to use the bench as her table!