Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Old Chicago Pizza


We had playgroup at Old Chicago Pizza today. It was pretty fun even though Miss Addie had the wiggles pretty bad. I think there were at least 15 to 18 toddlers in our group (under 3 years old!) They had it all set up for us. Each child made their own personal sized pizza, then we got to go back into the kitchen to watch them put them in the oven and demonstrate how they make a large pizza.



Addie enjoyed the pizza (as did I!) She wouldn't smile for the camera, but Emily Bylund managed to get this funny shot of me trying to make her smile. Right after Emily snapped the camera Addie smiled. Silly girl. I think she was just in a bad mood cause she was the only kid who's mother forced her to wear a full coverage bib. I'll loosen up...someday! I have let her dig in dirt a few times this spring. It's progress. :)

5 comments:

The Schroeder Family said...

Love the shirt bib....we need one of those!!

Lauren said...

Where do you get a bib like that? Also, I love Chicago style pizza. You are making this pregnant girl hungry!!!

Julie said...

The bib is Babylicious. I got it a Bliss here in town, but I know I've seen the brand at The Right Start stores in TX. Bumkins is another brand I've seen. It's also great for arts and crafts! :)

Serena said...

Julie you are so funny! I love Addie's face in the first picture- like she's saying "I don't think so!" You look great!!!

Melissa Wilson said...

I think I need to loosen up too! Someday might be more likely with baby no. 2! I love the last pic...we've all been there "just smile, dang it!"