
Today was the last warm day of the year. I took Addie for a walk, which was a nice change. I think it's been well over a month since we could do that. Just for grins we even went out on the porch this afternoon and watched the leaves fall and the cars drive by. Addie's little eye's couldn't take all the action in fast enough. She tried hard to keep track of the cars, but they went too fast. It was pretty cute.
Three weeks until Thanksgiving! Addie can't wait for Nana and Pops!


2 comments:
Hey Julie, its Chris. Congrats on the baby girl. She's beautiful. Iowa City, huh. How is it? I am applying to their law school for the fall. Anyway, feel free to check out my blog to catch up or send an email.
Hey Chris...I did check out your blog. You would like Iowa City...they are crazy into extreme sports here. I was actually geared up to train for the Chicago marathon when I got pregnant with Addie...now who knows when it will happen. Either way, it's a good place & the law school is good. Our bishop does recruiting so if you want his contact info let me know.
Post a Comment