Oh, by the way...on June 22nd Anthony graduated from residency. I was in the hospital so he went all by himself - we had just a little bit of stuff happening all at once! You won't find me complaining of being bored any time in the near future.
Despite the fact that the graduation when rather unnoticed with all of the other events going on, it is such an accomplishment and I am so proud of Anthony for what he has done. I know he's been happy with the training he received at the University of Iowa and it has been four well spent, but challenging, years. We are both happy it's over and ready to settle down!


3 comments:
Congratulations Anthony!! You're such an awesome big brother with so many accomplishments. I am so proud of you and we all look up to you. Way to go!!
Mike and I went to the residency graduation here and couldn't help but be jealous of those who were finished and moving on... Congratulations on such a huge accomplishment!
Congrats, Anthony! I am sorry you have been a little overlooked! We are so proud of you too!
Post a Comment