Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Days of Our Lives

I think I'm starting to see a pattern in my blogging. One video a week to sum it up! Even at that, it's just clips of us around the house. I guess that's just all that's happening here. Every day lately seems about the same. Feed baby, Addie wakes, make waffles, baby sleeps, take a shower, feed baby, baby sleeps, lunchtime, feed baby, Addie sleeps, baby sleeps, Addie wakes, feed baby, snack time for Addie, baby sleeps, make dinner, feed baby, eat dinner, bathe baby, baby sleeps, bathe Addie, Addie sleeps, feed baby, baby sleeps, GO TO BED! Oh, and how could I forget...diapers diapers diapers!

Wake up in the middle of the night, of course, to feed baby. Hit repeat for next day. We change up the sequence in various exciting ways like going to the mall, Target, Walmart, walking, laundry, dishes or other cleaning. I guess that explains my lack of interesting blogging. :)

Yesterday we changed it up by breaking out an early birthday present (the Colorwonder markers and Tigger & Pooh book) from Grandpa Berg. New toys have become something I think I enjoy more than Addie does.


"Normal" Life from Julie Berg on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Cortney said...

Hang in there! I've got 2 kids, a girl then a boy... it DOES get better! We are now 3 & 17 months and life is so much sweeter today than it was a year ago!:)

bcmagg said...

awesome video julie!

Vickie said...

The video is AWESOME..... You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Serena said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is the cutest! First of all, I love that song, and second of all, you got Jack to wink and smile!!! Love it! Addie and Jack are so cute and you are such an awesome mom. Now I know what I have to look forward too when I have #2 :)