Sunday, October 19, 2008

All of the Above

Wow...October 6th was my last post. That's a long time for me. The weather has been great so whenever we can we've been outside in the yard playing. Sidewalk chalk, swinging, picnicking, you name it. I've taken pictures or video quite a bit along the way, but I just haven't had the chance at night to do anything with it (I have to do the dishes and laundry sometime since we play all day!) So here's a compilation of everything I have accumulated.


All of the Above from Julie Berg on Vimeo.



Before going to the Lazy5Ranch where we fed all the animals in the video, Addie and I participated in a 5K yesterday morning. I say participated because we only ran about 3/4ths of the 3.3 miles. My neighbors totally put me up to this and then didn't show. Yeah...great practical joke! I've only run 3 times since having Jack, and 2.5 miles is the most I've done on an easy course. For the entire run while I was killing myself pushing 50 lbs (Addie plus stroller - no she's not that heavy!), Addie was asking where Maddie and Izzy were. Bla. One lady that was running next to us towards the end must have thought my ipod was up too high for me to hear her because she kept trying to motion to me that Addie was talking. I was like, "Yeah, she's been saying that for 25 minutes now." Either way, I beat most of the run/walkers with strollers and my fair share of junior high girls. :)

8 comments:

The Schroeder Family said...

Great video. I love Addie dancing! Jack is so adorable. You guys look like you are having a great time!

Melissa Wilson said...

Jack is so cute and FUNNY! I love those close up pics of him, he looks so much like you Julie. He has some "Julie" expressions and faces--adorable!

Keri Hove said...

Hey! We miss you guys so much! Looks like you are having a great time!! Any ideas on jobs for next year yet?

Shaela said...

good job on the run! it is always nice to know you haven't lost the healthy edge on some of the other stroller moms... you know if i was there i totally would have run with you!

Serena said...

I can't stand how cute your kiddos are! We loved Addie 'dancing' in front of the tv with her costume on. Maggie and I are soo excited to see ya'll in a couple weeks!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Jack seems like such a happy baby! What a blessing. Addie is adorable and awesome job in the 5k!

Lori said...

Wow! You guys really are keeping busy and getting it all in! The videos and pictures are darling. I wish I could see you and your cute family!!! Maybe oneday . . . *sigh*

Veda said...

Hey, I (Veda Vick) am a friend of Anthony's from high school days. I found your blog from Kristi Hoyt's blog. Please, tell Anthony hello. The last time I saw him was at the airport when he flew out for his mission. You have a beautiful family.