For a good laugh, push play and wait for the end of this little video. This is from yesterday. In the morning, Anthony and Addie were at the Dixie Classic Fair. In the afternoon, they were at "Pickins at Priddys." It's an old general store built in 1888 that is still in operation. For three weeks in the fall, they have music and food on Saturdays. I'm not sure if it gets any more "down home" than this. Anthony's clinic gets together there every year. It's about 45 minutes away, so I opted to stay home and let Anthony take Addie. Apparently she was the life of the party.
She's Gone Country.... from Julie Berg on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Awww a Daddy Daughter date. She is a funny little girl! I love the dancing. Maggie started dancing at the leap frog table. I'll try to post a video soon!
She is cute! Don't you wish you could remember what it was like to be so uninhibited?
Totally cute! Where did she get all those moves?
Loved it!
What a funny girl!
Post a Comment