Friday, October 03, 2008

Debate Watching

Yes, I was really paying attention to the VP Debate last night. At least a ton more than the actual presidential debate last week which I thought was a real snoozer. I just happened to be playing around on the computer at the same time and made this little video. I had some cute clips of Jack I was just looking for something to do with. :)


Break from the Debate... from Julie Berg on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Serena said...

oh so cute. Jack is getting really good at tummy time and rolling over! And I won't even begin to wonder why you were up at 4 o'clock in the morning posting this. Hope you got some sleep!

Melissa Wilson said...

I think you should make Jack's hair into a faux hawk...its almost there! I love the video, so cute!

bcmagg said...

You have to love Jack's natural mohawk hair doo. Keep it real Jack!

Shaela said...

and I thought I would be the first to comment on Jack's awesome hair do... bummer...
way cute pictures and I love the fence around your yard.

ps. and yes, canning is way more fun with a pal! but I don't do a ton of it. i did jam this year and now apple filling but that is probably going to be it for this year. i have never done anything that needs to boil in a water bath... too complicated and scary... would love to do it with you sometime though.