
Anthony taught Addie one of his favorite words this morning. He's so proud. :)
Very exciting stuff going on here...tonight I skipped the elliptical machine and hit the pavement with Addie in the jogger for the first time in about a year. It went well enough. I only went about 1.7 miles, but it was getting dark so I was trying to stick to the route I knew would be lit. Instead of a quiet or whining Addie from a year ago, I got to hear the following:
Lots of: "Faster mommy, faster!!"
"Hi Moon!! I see you!"
Running through the trees: "Moooooon, where are you??"
Back out from under the trees: "There it is! Hiiii Moon!"
As we turned onto our street: "Goodnight moon! See you next time!"
I've never pointed the moon out to her. Maybe she's learning something at school?


1 comment:
Congrats on your baby Julie! He is so cute. I found your blog through the grapevine and thought I'd check it out. Way cute and we hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment