I promise that in the next week I will post something about a diaper blowout, teething woes, retell the funny 2-year-old-ism of the week, or take a picture/video of Jack in an exersaucer with Addie trying to poke his eyes out.
Until then...
Betsy McCaughney has my attention with her headline: "Ruin Your Health With the Obama Stimulus Plan." There's some serious nonsense that was added to the health care provision portion of the "stimulus" plan. You can see the full document here. It's pretty disturbing.
I've written my Representative as well as NC Senators. Here are the links on how to find yours & write them:
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm
I also wrote Bill O'Reilly...just for kicks! :) I'm a dork, yes. I miss having the super liberal Daily Iowan to write to. I think my thoughts were so original compared to the rest of their writers, it was easy to make the paper. Glory days I tell ya.
On a more positive note, I did just get a coupon in the mail for 20% off at Piperlime. Stimulate the economy...stimulate my wardrobe. It's a win-win.
P.S. I totally LOVE hearing your thoughts too...so share away. If you disagree, just say it nicely...no profanities, etc. and I'll allow your comment to stay and get it's own comments. If I ever have the time, maybe I will come up with a blog of my own on this stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Why should Daschle have a say anymore anyway? Ummmm..pay your taxes. I mean come on, do we want someone who can't pay their taxes handling something more complex like health care? But, I agree, it is pretty disturbing that they are trying to use it as a back door way for using universal health care.
Me being a nurse, working in health care, going through the education..it scares me what could happen, poor patient care, less doctors (higher malpractice insurances)..and so.
Spending money on health care is not an investment, unless its building more hospitals or going towards more nursing education. Putting money in education is an investment that our country NEEDS!
Thanks for posting the article, I had not had the chance to read it yet! I would be interested in how Anthony feels about universal health care, with him being an MD an all.
the end:)
Reading that just makes me ill... and I feel completely helpless to do anything about it... GREAT!
Post a Comment