I looked back and February of last year had more posts than any other month (except for December and my daily Christmas post!) It was Iowa. I was inside with a toddler and bored to tears while we had sub-human temperatures outside. Not so this month...hence the lack of posting. It has been super nice here and we're outside every minute we can be. While I was on my blogging vacation, I still managed to take pictures now and then. So here's the promised kid video in place of my political rantings.
Springtime in February from Julie Berg on Vimeo.
P.S. I'm on a "news vacation" this week. No news. No Fox. No Glenn Beck. No Hannity. It's really quite healthy. I'll start back slowly next week, or maybe the next. It's been nice not to have such a bad headache at the end of the day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Very cute movie. I can't believe Jack is moving so much.
Good idea on the news break. You need it!!
So cute! I love that song.
i kind of like your political rantings...
cute video!
Post a Comment