Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Terrible Twos?



I'm loving my two year old these days and just had to post (MORE) about it. She talks non-stop about almost anything. I've stopped bothering to interject. I just say yes, uh huh, etc. She sings to her brother when he's upset and entertains him when I leave the room. Today we went out to run a few errands for a whopping 4 mile round trip. On our way, we passed the mall, a bank, and a hospital.

Hospital:

"Daddy's far away today. Far away at the hospital (hocital). People are sick. Daddy's helping people are sick."

Mall:

"We going to the mall today? We go play at the mall with the kids? Yeah? Would that be fun? Yeah! That sounds great." I did not ever respond...just listened with a smile as we drove by.

Bank:

"That's where I put my money. Keep it safe." She's been out with her father I guess? Maybe she can show me how to balance a checkbook.

5 comments:

BandHGardner said...

I love her bank comment. Too cute.

Texas Blad's said...

What a hoot! I love that cooking outfit!

Em said...

That's right girl...keep your money safe!

Daddy teaches her about the bank that keeps the money safe, mommy teaches her about the mall where the money goes!

Unknown said...

Okay, that's an adorable picture.

larshannon said...

I love the swimsuit and apron combo.

I bet she is holding onto her money so the other 1/2 of the country doesn't take it from her. Smart girl.