Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Grow Grow Grow

All this girly does is grow! She's really getting good control of her head these days. She loves to sit in the Bumbo and today she was doing so well at lifting her head up off the bed. Today it was back to the cold weather. We ran out to Target to get a few things so that was our big outing of the day. When we were checking out, this elderly man was admiring Addie...only he kept calling her "him." He even asked if "he" was going to play Hawkeye football someday. I want to be polite in these situations, and it certainly doesn't offend me that anyone thinks she is a boy. The thing is, the only thing on her that was not pink was the carseat. Pink socks, bracelet, pants, sweater, pacifier, and blanket...I feel like it will be rude for me to point out the obvious in these situations. So here she is showing off her strength. I couldn't resist taking the picture of her puke...I can't give her tummy time without the puking. Oh well...


 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Em said...

I had no idea you were blogging! What a pleasant surprise. You'll have to make up for my lack of blogging now. That pic of Addie throwing up is pretty intense. Yikes.

Julie said...

Em - you found me! I was inspired by you and then you quit. So sad. I was really proud of myself for catching the throw up moment. I usually can't snap the camera fast enough to get a smile, but I got the puke!