Wednesday, November 01, 2006

In My Pretty Garden


My very spooky Halloween began with photographing Addie as a flower and ended with watching "Hocus Pocus" with Brent and Holly. Yeah, I'm just not a fan of the scary stuff. Brent and Holly love scary movies and they were even kind enough to accommodate my low threshold for spook with "Hocus Pocus." Although, I don't know how much tolerance was going on when I had to listen to Brent's commentary on the movie the whole time..."Now Julie, I just want you to know that this part is a little scary. Just remember, there are not really witches and they can't fly...okay?" Then later, "Julie, that book with the eye...it's not real...don't be scared." Punk. We're going to miss them when they graduate! :)

It was a weird feeling putting Addie to bed and having the night to ourselves with friends. She is going to bed earlier all the time and daylight savings really pushed it up. Just after three months of having her around all the time, I keep waiting for her to wake up and need me! No need though.

No comments: