Friday, November 03, 2006

Laundry Day

It's not really laundry day, but Addie decided to make it come early. Today's laundry load had 2 wet pj's, 2 wet blankets to go with the pj's, 9 spit up outfits, 2 spit up blankets, endless burp rags from the spits, and a diaper blowout outfit just for kicks. She's been having a little fun with me for the past few days. So what have I learned from this? Hmmm, I'm thinking that my latest resolve to shed some baby weight may have something to do with it. Broccoli, black beans, onions, celery, garlic, carrots, and red peppers have all been a part of my diet in abundance for the last week. So maybe I'll do the Special K diet w/ some soymilk! That shouldn't bother her...the problem is that I get insanely hungry on cereal alone. Anyway, that's the excitement for the day. She's literally spit up every 5 minutes she's been awake for the past 3 days. I just feel bad cause I know it's no fun for her.
She also has a nasty case of cradle cap going on. She tries to scratch at it, hence the red marks on her forehead. It doesn't seem to matter how short her nails are, she still scratches her face. Crazy girl. She's still sweet as can be though. :) Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Em said...

oh my gosh. That poor child. Broccoli makes me hurt too...it'll be okay Addie.

Julie said...

Blue Blue Blue!!