Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pride and Prejudice?

Well, we got a great compliment today for Addie. A gal at church said that she looked like a baby out of a Jane Austen book. She was wearing her pink and white dress from Strausburg (yes, it BARELY still fits!) and her little black patent mary janes. So cute. The only thing wrong with the outfit were the ridiculous cartoons that were visible through her white ruffle bum tights. I don't understand why they don't just make them WHITE. I mean, does a baby really get that much enjoyment out of cartoons on her bum? I on the other hand, do get some strange enjoyment out of the ruffles on her bum. Not sure who is crazier, the diaper people or me. I would have taken a picture after church, but it was so wrinkled and soaked with spit up. I was just happy to get it off of her! The upside of her not getting much napping in during church is that we all crash in the afternoon. Before we had Adeline, people use to warn me that my nice relaxing Sundays were over. I have to say, they are just as relaxing these days, only a little more fun because of her.

No comments: