Wednesday, November 01, 2006

New Addie Info for the Week


1. She loves blowing bubbles with her spit. I totally ruin the fun when I wipe her face off.
2. Once she's been sitting or standing up for a while...laying down is lame, so I have to save the sitting and standing for the last little bit before she takes her nap. Otherwise she'll want me to hold her for the whole time. She's getting a little opinion!
3. She likes fresh toothpaste breath! She sniffs it right after you brush your teeth & her eyes get big. Then she smiles. Pretty funny. Hope she doesn't hate me too much first thing in the morning when she wakes me up. :)
4. She ALMOST has a laugh...
5. Bedtime: 8 p.m
6. Waketime: 7 a.m. Yeah Baby!!

1 comment:

Em said...

Sounds like she's pretty entertaining! Can't wait to see her again.