Sunday, November 05, 2006

Good Behavior

It was only four weeks ago when Anthony took Addie to Priesthood with him and was humbled by the greatest blowout we've yet to see. For this reason, I was really impressed that he was willing to give it another try. Lucky for him, she slept the entire time this round. In return, he gave her a star sticker in the middle of her forehead. I didn't even realize it was there until I had walked all the way through the building with her on my way to the car. I just thought everyone was turning and smiling because I had this adorable baby in my arms...till someone laughed and said, "Who did that?"
Either way, I'm glad she behaved for him. Today has gone suprisingly well considering we went through 5 hours of church meetings today. She's a very reverent child. :) People make comments about how quiet and sweet she is. I just sigh and give myself a pat on the back for being such a good parent...Ha! She's just good, that's all. She came that way.
For anyone who wants to know, here's Anthony's boring fact of the day: Pluto is no longer considered a planet. Wow, my world has changed knowing that. Hmmmm...the elementary school study of the planets will never be the same! This really should have been publicized better, I mean, there are parents out there teaching their children the planets! Truly earth shattering. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Em said...

awww. My sister is so gorgeous. Lookin' good Jew! Great pic of you two!