I have a hard time getting Addie to lay on her stomach and hold her head up for long periods of time, so today I put her on the bed close to the TV so that she could see Baby Einstein. She held her head up longer than usual, but as you can see from the picture here she eventually gave up. She still enjoyed the view out of the one eye that could catch the TV though.I don't take pride in talking about dirty diapers, however, she really got me today. I had gag reflex and everything. She saved up for two days and this morning while I was taking a shower she did a number to beat all numbers. It was in front and back...everywhere. She even got her hands in it which is a first of which I hear there will be many more occasions. Wow. Oh, and I realized that I have not been cutting her fingernails short enough because of the yellowish stuff underneath them after this episode. You'd think her scratched forehead would have tipped me off, but no. We were playing on my bed after the "big bang" and I noticed she had yellow fingernails!! Ugghh, I'd like to say I think I got it all but who really knows. Yummm. She is suppose to be napping right now, but she's talking to herself. :)


3 comments:
GROSS! Wow, Addie has turned you into a totally different Julie (in way of poo). At least she wasn't wearing her bracelet. ewwwww.
Hmmm, how do I take that? Compliment? Put down? Maybe just plain fact w/ no attachments?
Plain fact with no attachments. I knew it was risky when I wrote it.
:)
Post a Comment