So it's been a week since I posted here...exactly a week since the night Anthony took over for me with Addie so that I could go to a baby shower. Everything has been upside down since then! He was so pleased with the fact that he got Addie to hold her own bottle while he watched TV. I was not very impressed when I was up with a gassy baby all night. Since then, I think there has only been one night that I didn't get up! Of course, Anthony is not aware of this because he doesn't notice when I am up at night...sleep must be nice. :)All sleepless nights aside, we've had a nice week. Part of my difficulty with baby sleep at night has been due to the changing weather. I'm having a hard time keeping her room a good temperature. She's either too cold or too hot it seems. She's so high maintenance...I tell you.
The first two pictures here are some morning pics I had Anthony take on Saturday. No matter how rough the night is, she's always so stinking cute in the morning it makes up for it. This girl has mastered the chubby baby look...so funny. Check out the rolls.
My other two photos are just some good ones Anthony took while he was off this weekend. Yesterday morning he needed to go in her room to get something before leaving the house, so I turned the video monitor on to see if she'd woken up. Evidently she had, but she was just cooing away by herself. I put a mobile in her crib a few weeks ago with little jungle animals on it and she loves it. She was just chatting away with all the animals. She went on for almost thirty minutes before yelling for me, and yes, she yells. It's not a cry, she just kind of makes a loud noise to get my attention. Funny.


No comments:
Post a Comment