Wednesday, January 10, 2007
All In a Day's Work
You'd never know by looking at Miss Priss here that yesterday was full of drooling and crying. That's the beauty of teething I guess...it comes and goes! She's having another tough day today, but there are still some laughs here and there. It seems like I walk around the house on eggshells on days like these because naps are hard to get. Even right now, she's sleeping and there is spilled dishwasher detergent on the kitchen floor, but since the kitchen is right below her bedroom there is no way I'm turning on the vacuum to get it up. I guess I'll just have to sit on the couch quietly and eat bon bons. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
the luxurious life of Julie: new work out equipment and bon bons! How does life get any better than that. Actually..what is a bon bon?
Post a Comment