Friday, January 05, 2007

Smiles

It took some hard work to get these smiles today, but I was happy to finally find them. I think Addie must like the camera or something. Of course I was singing the "Doe a Deer" ( I don't know the real name to this song but oddly I can remember the words) song from the Sound of Music while I took these...that generates smiles too. I don't think she smiles cause she likes the song. I think she's laughing at me. Either way, these turned out great and I thought I should share them. The rest of my day has been whining & crying because her face and eyes itch. I finally caved a few hours ago and gave her some medicine which will unfortunately make her sleepy and grumpy, so goodbye smiles for me as well as itch for her.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: