Today was anything but a relaxing Sunday, however, we still managed to take a minute for some pictures before church. I love Sundays because I get to put Addie in dresses. It's like playing dress up with my doll. :) Things are so different with her around. Yesterday afternoon I got a call asking if I could substitute the New Testament class at church today. Of course I said yes, but wow...it was a little different pulling it all together so quickly now that Addie is here. I don't know if it's just residual sleeping troubles from all of our travelling last month, but Addie is just not napping for me and it is killing my days. It's like clockwork, I put her down and 45 minutes later I hear her talking to her mobile. Either way, I am so tired today but just had to post my FABULOUS photos for all the world (or all 5 of my readers) to view. :) Oh, and happy MLK to all...Anthony wants me to take him out for KFC to celebrate. Only if there's a sale.
Sunday, January 14, 2007
Day of Rest
Today was anything but a relaxing Sunday, however, we still managed to take a minute for some pictures before church. I love Sundays because I get to put Addie in dresses. It's like playing dress up with my doll. :) Things are so different with her around. Yesterday afternoon I got a call asking if I could substitute the New Testament class at church today. Of course I said yes, but wow...it was a little different pulling it all together so quickly now that Addie is here. I don't know if it's just residual sleeping troubles from all of our travelling last month, but Addie is just not napping for me and it is killing my days. It's like clockwork, I put her down and 45 minutes later I hear her talking to her mobile. Either way, I am so tired today but just had to post my FABULOUS photos for all the world (or all 5 of my readers) to view. :) Oh, and happy MLK to all...Anthony wants me to take him out for KFC to celebrate. Only if there's a sale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
great pictures! I love 'em
I can't wait to have a girl to dress up. She is so precious!
Awwweee, thanks! I can't lie...the dress up part is really fun. :)
Post a Comment