Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Look Mom, No Hands!

Addie and I were so happy to be back at home today! Our travels went as well as possible, but it was still travelling either way. Memorable things of the day:

1) There was a man 2 rows ahead of me who seriously sounded like he was going to die from a cold or something. He was hacking and coughing in the worst way. It was really disgusting. I couldn't help but think about all the germs floating around on the plane.

2) Speaking of germs, Addie created quite a few of her own on the ride from DFW to Cedar Rapids. I won't go into too many details, but I'll give 3 words...poo, turbulence, and new outfit. Okay, that was 4 words. You get my drift. I'm sure the guy in front of the seat I used to clean Addie up had a lot of other "words" for me.

3) For the first time ever, security actually unpacked my entire suitcase and repacked it. Not in front of me, but behind the scenes. Usually there's just a piece of paper that says they checked it, however, this time the entire suitcase had been rearranged. My nice skirts were just wadded up and shoved back in. If anything is missing, I can't tell right now. I'll have a different approach the next time I pack!

Now that I'm back and have access to the photos from Christmas I'll post some good ones. I had to take my work computer, which doesn't have the capability to do photos very well (the ol' IBM Thinkpad is doing well just to run sorry Lotus Notes.)

No comments: